BMS 4594 ND - 1.4" Coaxial Neodymium Driver 150 W + 80 W 16 Ohm
This is NOT a stock item, we can usually order this in and have stock within 4-8 working days. If you require this item urgently, please contact a member of staff to confirm availability.
- Extended Bandwidth (300 - 22000 Hz)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- With two Subsystems in one, each Driver covers a smaller Frequency Range for increased Power Handling, high Dynamic and extremely low Distortion
- Excellent Phase Coherence
- Perfect Time Alignment without Problems of Multi-Source Interference
- Ultra light Weight and small Size
- 16 Ohm
In a conventional full range compression driver the phase plug must be located extremely close to the diaphragm, excursion of the diaphragm is limited and middle frequency performance is compromised. A typical large diaphragm dome compression driver has a limited high frequency response. Over 8 kHz the dome diaphragm breaks up causing resonance and harsh, metallic sound.
The patented design of the BMS 4594 is a result of extensive dedicated research and development providing dramatic improvement in dynamic response, clarity and transparency. The BMS annular midrange diaphragm covers the frequency range between 300 and 7.000 Hz with a smooth, linear response. The large diaphragm excursion of max. +/-0.8 mm results in high output and increased power handling up to 1,300 W peak.
|Other BMS products similar to BMS 4594 ND - 1.4" Coaxial Neodymium Driver 150 W + 80 W 16 Ohm:||