Neutrik NP3X 1/4" Stereo/Balanced Jack Plug (NP3C)
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
Black body and gold-plated versions available to special order. POA
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other Neutrik products similar to Neutrik NP3X 1/4" Stereo/Balanced Jack Plug (NP3C):||