Precision Devices PD.186/2 18" 700W 8 Ohm Four Pack
Designed to provide outstanding high power bass and sub bass, suitable for all systems demanding the best possible low frequency response.
A popular choice for horn loaded applications when the PD.186/2's full low end can deliver extremely high SPLs. Ideal for three-way direct radiating systems where the powerful bass comes into its own.
Well suited for use with PD. 121 and 1' / 2' compression drivers in direct radiating/horn loaded systems where the double suspension system allows it to thrive in the demanding touring sector.
- Brand new 18" chassis design
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity
- Capable of dissipating tremendous heat build up when driven in concert conditions
- 110 oz ceramic magnet
- Huge copper area and breathing arrangement of the voice coil ensures superior power compression performance
- Double suspension system maintaining a pure piston action for the moving mass and provides additional durability against the rigours of life on the road
- Nominal Diameter 18" / 460 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 5.08" / 127 mm
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Rating 700 Watts (A.E.S.)
- Peak Power 2800 Watts (A.E.S.)
- Sensitivity (1w / 1m) 95 dB
- Frequency Range 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 100 - 350 Litres
- Resonance 35 Hz
- Voice Coil Winding Depth 1.0" / 25 mm
- Magnet Gap Depth 0.36" / 9 mm
- Magnet Weight 110 oz / 3.0 Kg
- Flux Density 0.95 Tesla
- Magnet Material Ceramic
- Voice Coil Material Copper
- Dust Dome Material Paper
- Suspension Material Dual Fabric
- Cone / Surround Material Paper / Fabric
Thiele Small Parameters:
- FS 34 Hz
- RE 6.19 Ω
- Qts 0.52
- Qms 10.77
- Qes 0.55
- Vas 195 litres
- Mms 203 grams
- Sd 1134 cm2
- CMS 106 μmn
- BL 22.2 T/m
- Xmax 10.5 mm
- Vd 1.20 litres
- Reference Efficiency 2.05%
Mounting and Shipping Information
- Fixing Holes x6 Fixing Holes M6
- Nett Weight 32.84 lb / 14.90 Kg
- Shipping Weight 36.15 lb / 16.40 Kg
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (40 to 400 Hz) Program 1400 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 700 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
|Other Precision Devices products similar to Precision Devices PD.186/2 18" 700W 8 Ohm Four Pack:||
Precision Devices PD.186/2 18" 700W 8 Ohm Four Pack is a package consisting of the following items:
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Precision Devices PD.186/2 18" 700W 8 Ohm Four Pack