Beyma CP385Nd 8 Ohm 70W 1" Bolt-on Compression Driver
This 1" professional high quality compression driver features a compact, lightweight neodymium rare-earth magnet system, an integrated polyester diaphragm attached to an edgewound aluminium ribbon wire voice coil, providing exceptionally acoustic pressure over an extremely wide frecuency range, with smooth and flat response, and low harmonic distortion. The coil diaphragm assembly is easily field replaceable without soldering.
- 1" (25 mm) exit compression driver
- Considerable power handling: 70 w AES
- 2" (44.4 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
- Polyester diaphragm
- Light neodymium magnet system
- High sensitivity: 107 dB
- Wide frequency range: 0.8-20 kHz
- Low harmonic distortion
- Throat diameter 25 mm. 1 in.
- Rated impedance 8 ohms.
- Minimum impedance 5.2 ohms.@ 4.5 kHz
- D.C. Resistance 4.7 ohms.
- Power Capacity 70 w AES above 1.5 kHz
- Program Power 140 w above 1.5 kHz
- Sensitivity 107 dB 1w @ 1m coupled to TD250 horn
- Frequency range 0.8 - 20 kHz
- Recommended crossover 1.2 kHz or higher, 12 dB/oct.min..
- Voice coil diameter 44.4 mm. 1.75 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight 1.1 kg. 2.42 lb.
- Flux density 2.2 T
- BL factor 7.5 N/A
|Other Beyma products similar to Beyma CP385Nd 8 Ohm 70W 1" Bolt-on Compression Driver:||