Fane IMPERIUM 18NDXL - 18" 1200w AES 8 Ohms
The Imperium 18NDXL is an efficient high power handling driver specially designed to provide powerful and accurate bass with low distortion and low power compression. The driver exhibits smooth tonal character combined with an ultra fast response time. The Imperium 18NDXL utilises an optimised fibre loaded cone assembly controlled by a fully optimised multi roll surround. The units spaced dual suspension configuration ensures excellent control during large excursions. A fully optimised motor structure built around a unique aluminum core ensures maximum flux yield from compact design and generates the minimum amount of flux modulation. The cast chassis base venting and large motor venting ensures efficient ventilation of the unit to keep power compression to a minimum.
- 2400 W Program Power.
- 98.5 dB Sensitivity (1W/1m).
- New, vented cast aluminium chassis design.
- Lightweight and efficient neodymium motor system generates minimal flux modulation.
- Aluminium core heat sink and large motor venting provides reduced power compression and effective temperature regulation.
- Long driver excursion. Peak to peak travel of 52mm.
- High BL factor for controlled, fast and accurate low frequency sound reproduction.
- Dual 'spaced' suspension system provides increased linearity and control at high levels of excursion.
- Suitable for bass reflex or horn loaded enclosure designs.
- 5-inch Copper voice coil.
|Other Fane products similar to Fane IMPERIUM 18NDXL - 18" 1200w AES 8 Ohms:||
to find other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Fane IMPERIUM 18NDXL - 18" 1200w AES 8 Ohms